A Utah native, with more than 33 years of experience in the real estate industry, and extensive knowledge of urban neighborhoods and resort getaways.
• For more than 28 years I have been a consistent sales and marketing leader in Salt Lake City real estate.
• I received my Brokers license in 1996, and have been the Principal Broker of several offices in Salt Lake City and Park City.
• I am currently an Associate Broker and Premier Director at Windermere Real Estate - Utah. At Windermere, I am a pacesetter in customer satisfaction ratings from my clients, a Sales and Production Awards winner, and 10 year member of The Forum, a progressive "think tank" of agents deciding the company's future direction.
• Annually since 2007, I have been awarded the Realtor Distinguished Service Award from the Salt Lake Board of Realtors, which recognizes "outstanding achievement in professionalism, education, service and Board participation, while observing the highest ethical standards".
Benefits for my Clients
I have dedicated extensive amounts of time educating myself about the most important aspects of the real estate industry and stay up-to-date on the latest advances in my industry, giving my clients an overwhelming advantage during the transaction and negotiating process. Some of my advanced designation
• GRADUATE REALTOR® INSTITUTE (GRI)
• CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST (CRS) Top 4% agents nationwide.
• ABR®, ACCREDITED BUYER REPRESENTATIVE
• SENIORS REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST (SRES)
• RELOCATION SPECIALIST