About The Salt Lake Lifestyle Team
We are a group of savvy industry professionals working together to make Real Estate transactions easy, enjoyable and profitable for our clients in and around Salt Lake City, Utah! We also have a relocation division which allows us to help clients buy, sell or invest in real estate anywhere in the WORLD. We offer specialists in each area of a transaction, whether you're looking to sell your home or property, or locate a new property to invest in or call home - our Realtors, marketing and transaction coordination staff are ready and able to help! Our exclusive systems are integrated to create a seamless and world-class experience for every client we work with.
The Salt Lake Lifestyle Team is currently seeking new team members to join us in our office in the heart of Sugar House!
Click below to see a 3D Virtual Tour of our beautiful office.
Windmere Utah Real Estate
We're looking for:
- Inside Sales Agent - Are you a customer service orientated individual that loves people and building relationships? We're hiring an ISA to convert leads to appointments.
- Responsibilities include fielding incoming leads from internet sources and sign calls, and maintaining contact with those leads over time to ultimately foster them into qualified appointments. Our ISAs make approximately up to 50 calls per day and communicate efficiently with the rest of the sales team.
- Must be SUPER customer service oriented , friendly and love to talk on the phone!
- Generous pay plus bonuses!
*Licensed real estate agent preferred but not required
- Licensed Realtor® - Buyer specialist - Are you seeking a full pipeline, hands on training and a process oriented team with systems in place to allow you the freedom to focus on providing a world-class service to your clients? We're hiring licensed agents to come on board and hit the ground running. You'll learn from and report directly to The Salt Lake Lifestyle Team co-founder Marvin Jensen.
- Responsibilities include researching and finding suitable properties for clientele, to make showing appointments based on your consultation with the buyer, and assisting your lead agent through out your training period.
- Abundant amount of leads provided monthly
- An active Utah real estate license
- Knowledge of The Salt Lake real estate market
- Highly motivated, competitive and detail oriented
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Must be willing to work FULL TIME
Think you're a fit for The Salt Lake Lifestyle Team?
Email us your resume:
Check out our current Salt Lake Lifestyle team HERE!