4th of July- Sugar House Style
This local event happens right in the heart of Sugar House at Wilmington Plaza! But this year, the festival is expanding to ALL OF SUGAR HOUSE, with events happening at Sugarmont and Hidden Hollow as well!
Festivities begin at 10am and end approximately at 8pm. Pet photo booths, live music, art vendors, a carnival, what more could you want?
As the day comes to an end, make your way over to Sugar House Park for the incredible firework show!🎆 These fireworks are always a sight to see. This free event is the perfect way to end this lovely patriotic day. Fireworks begin at dusk (approx 10pm).
The map below shows where in Sugar House the events are happening & places to park.
*Note the Push Pins show places where parking is available, this includes parking structures and open parking.
- Park and Walk. It will save you time leaving as the night ends. Plus it helps break up the traffic.
- Only attending the fireworks? Get there early (4:30/5ish) to get a spot!
- Stay hydrated, as the weather is looking like it is going to be HOT! Bring water bottles (we know how much you guys like your hydroflask). There will be plenty of vendors to buy drinks from as well!
- Be patient. There WILL be alot of people, and quite a bit of traffic, but save yourself the stress and accept it now.
- Plan ahead.
- Have fun. This event not only celebrates our country but allows our lovely community to come together as well.
Have questions? Send us an email and we would love to answer them!
*Featured image courtesy of Deseret News